Eric Weinstein is my friend and shamanic practitioner. He’s done training in shamanism from a variety of teachers, and is trained in “Tapping”/EFT/Energy Psychology, Hypnosis & NLP, EMDR/Eye Movement Integration, True Purpose coaching and more. Seriously, he has a lot of tools in his tool box and there’s too much to list here.
In this episode we dive into shamanism, popular misconceptions about it, emotional neglect, ancestral healing, depossession, and shamanism for newbies
Sponsor: 5D Ventures offers a personalized system that seeks to aid the client in achieving their financial goals. Clients can expect complete and total support as they are educated and reassured along their financial journey to the lifestyle of their dreams!
- Eric’s website
- The Foundation For Shamanic Studies
- Steve Simon physicist
- Lost Connections by Johann Hari D🤑
- Running On Empty by Jonice Webb D🤑
- The Body Keeps the Score by Bessel Van Der Kolk D🤑
- Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead
- Paul Chek and Mark Wolynn ancestral healing podcast
- Candomblé at a glance
- Soul movie
- The Body Electric by Robert O Becker D🤑
- Mary “Tyrtle” Rooker