Sean Urbassik and I are former coworkers and friends. Sean has been an expander in my life. He invited me to my first ever open mic night, and my first time being on a podcast, which helped give me the confidence to start my own. Recently Sean fought in his first amateur MMA fight and in this episode we talk about the fight, how he got the nickname “Shaman Sean,” thoughts on eating animals, and catch up about my adventures in Brazil.
This episode is a bit more conversational and less of a straightforward interview.
Sponsor: Not Medical Advice helps you find the right care for your chronic conditions. If you’re overwhelmed by the deluge of data, have been duped by doctors, and are in dire need of help because nothing seems to work, Not Medical Advice guides you to finding the care you need by showing you how to connect with the providers that can meet your needs. If you like, they can do this for you, or you can use their free guides and videos to do it yourself. I’ve personally been on the receiving end of enough medical mistakes (the third leading cause of death in the USA) to have a healthy level of skepticism when seeking medical care. Check them out at notmedicaladvice.co
WE NOW HAVE MERCH!!! Stegdrew.com/merch Get decked out with our 3 newest t-shirt styles.
- Sean’s Instagram
- Warriors Garden Instagram
- Sean’s MMA fight (they butchered his name but that is the video)
- Jorge Masvidal street fighter movie
- Russell Peters working the crowd
- The Coddling of the American Mind: How Good Intentions and Bad Ideas Are Setting Up a Generation for Failure by Jonathan Haidt and Greg Lukianoff D🤑
- Nutrition and Physical Degeneration by Weston A. Price D🤑
- Dr. Price’s Greatest Disappointment- article about his hope to find vegetarian populations
- Diamond Rings Are A Scam