Full-disclosure, I have been a client of Joe for men’s life coaching services. But, I’m not getting paid to chat with him here, he’s just a good dude and I want to share his story with my megaphone, hence the interview. Joe is a Transformational Relationship Artist or in another perspective, a Men’s Life Coach. We dive into the crises that kickstarted Joe into an epic journey of self-healing and growth, which lead to him wanting to be of service and share with others, talk about the difference between being wise versus educated, microdosing, and what men’s work is and why the world needs it.
Sponsor: Not Medical Advice helps you find the right care for your chronic conditions. If you’re overwhelmed by the deluge of data, have been duped by doctors, and are in dire need of help because nothing seems to work, Not Medical Advice guides you to finding the care you need by showing you how to connect with the providers that can meet your needs. If you like, they can do this for you, or you can use their free guides and videos to do it yourself. I’ve personally been on the receiving end of enough medical mistakes (the third leading cause of death in the USA) to have a healthy level of skepticism when seeking medical care. Check them out at notmedicaladvice.co
WE NOW HAVE MERCH!!! Stegdrew.com/merch Get decked out with our 3 newest styles:
- Authenticity is my kink 🌈
- I’m into (mycelial) networking 🍄
- WHO ARE WE?
- Joe’s website
- Joe’s Facebook
- Drop the Armor Facebook group
- Joe’s Instagram
- I Don’t Want to Talk About It: Overcoming the Secret Legacy of Male Depression by Terrence Real D🤑
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck D🤑
- The Man Alive Podcast by Shana James
- Episode 20 w/ James Prieto
- Our Deepest Fear by Marianne Williamson