Click here to read the transcription for this episode.
Intro: Hans’ mission is to help men (typically over 40), who want more out of their sex life, to be better informed and more confident, so they can lead the lives they desire. He is a certified Big Leap coach from the Hendricks Institute and a Certified Tantra Educator from the Source school of Tantra Yoga. We’ve kept his last name private because he also has an un-sexy day job. In this episode we dive into tantra, let’s-get-it-over-with sex, religion and how it relates to sex, and tips and practices for people to have healthy and fulfilling sexual relationships. Part of the schtick of the show is diving into taboos. This episode serves that mission dearly.
Sponsor: Oz writes a weekly newsletter that examines personal finance from a psychological lens. He covers mental models, alternative investing and different ways to think about money. Reading Oz’s newsletter will help you mind your money! Join for free at ozchen.com
- Hans’s website
- The Mankind Project
- Sting talks about 7 hour sex
- Sting clarifies, yet still gets questions about it.
- More Than Two by Franklin Veaux and Eve Rickert D🤑
- The Relationship Bill Of Rights
- The New One-Minute Manager by Ken Blanchard and Spencer Johnson D🤑
- The 59-Second Employee by Rae Anders and Peter D. Ward D🤑
- The Stop Enabling Sex Traffickers Act (SESTA) and Allow States and Victims to Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act (FOSTA) also known as FOSTA-SESTA
- Seeing Like A State by James C. Scott D🤑
- Gaylen Fous sex educator
- A Billion Wicked Thoughts by Ogi Ogas and Sai Gaddam D🤑
- Fet Life